Friday, April 11, 2014

~I am in Love~



                                          Tricia has written a series about men-women-bridges and kissing


      What a wonderful combination that makes you want to read every book in the series and there are many.  I must tell you the story of a bridge that we traveled over in my youth...it was special to me because Daddy always stopped at the store just before the bridge and we all got ice cream...then on to aunt and uncles house to visit with the cousins.  they lived on a farm and we had so much fun together.
I have not had too many kissed in my lifetime and I am now a senior with only memories.  my first boyfriend and that special first kiss is the one that I remember and always wonder what would have happened if we had kept seeing one another and married.  Life would have been so different from one I have lived and also would not have moved to a state where I had no family and have always missed my family so much.
but back to this author and her books.  I love to read amish stories and she writes the best so get out your reading glasses and peek into the first in the series and see if you don't want to read them all just like I do.
Thanks Tricia for being a storyteller.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pauline! Thank you for stopping by my blog. I had to come read your story too. :) Isn't it fun to live in a world where people can connect so easily? Be blessed, and I hope you will come back to visit me again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your bridge photo! It reminds me of an interstate bridge near me. I love how something as simple as a bridge can evoke so many memories of good times. Thanks for sharing your story.

    ReplyDelete