Tuesday, May 1, 2012

"Prize of My Heart" by Lisa Norato

Prize of My HeartPrize of My Heart by Lisa Norato

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


My first book by Lisa Norato and I loved it, what a wonderful story of the larger then life Brogan Talvis-Capt'n.

Brogan lived his life looking for his "Prize of My Heart". This man had many disappointments in such a young man. He found an inner strength that let him move forward. He loved the sea and his men had total respect for him, I liked reading the passages about the sea and the nautical terms used.

He has a secret as he starts his journey, you will want to keep turning the pages hoping to learn more and more....

The Capt'n has a wife - a son - a career taking off to make him a a man of means- one to be reckoned with. Returning after a voyage he finds his home burned, wife and son now gone.



Lorena is the daughter of a shipbuilder and when Capt'n Brogan Talvis comissions a great ship to be built by her father she is destined to become acquainted with him not knowing he has an ulterior motive. but then..she and her father have secrets as well and you will be astounded to read the end of the story and learn as they learn so many truths come out.



Two lives become tangled and are changed forever by the time you finish this story. The Capt'n looks for one prize and by the end of story he has found two. you must read this wonderful authors story of intrigue-adventures and love lost and found....



I was given this book to read and review by Bethany House Publishers-a division of Baker Publishing Group. thank you ...



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment