Tuesday, September 27, 2016



~Missing my sister Linda Louise,written by Pauline~

You have only been gone a short time from this earth and your body, as I write these words.
I sit here remembering your big heart and your smiling face.  I want to hug you one more time and know this will not happen.  You said many times you were ready to go but, I was not ready...will never be ready.

I know you are in a better place even before your body leaves the nursing home, you are soaring with the angels...running around on new feet,your body restored.

While I sit here with tears in my eyes and a hole in my heart...just thinking~I wish I had one more time to call.

Sisters should not have to be parted and now I have lost two of mine, younger sisters that should still be living and loving.  Now you are together ,you can watch for the rest of us.  We will be heading in your direction, keep an eye out for us...soon we will be together again.

September is Linda's birthday month and thoughts of her have visited my thoughts so pulled this poem I had written the day she died....My heart was so heavy with loss.  she died in April
Only a month later in May David,husband to Linda died suddenly ...leaving us stunned.

1 comment:

  1. Incredible post. Articles that have significant and savvy remarks are more agreeable, at any rate to me. It’s fascinating to peruse what other individuals thought and how it identifies pay to write my dissertation with them or their customers, as their point of view could help you later on.

    ReplyDelete