Wednesday, September 17, 2014

The Westward Christmas Brides Collection: 9 Historical Romances Answer the Call of the American WestThe Westward Christmas Brides Collection: 9 Historical Romances Answer the Call of the American West by Wanda E. Brunstetter
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Westward Christmas Brides Collection, stories by authors Wanda Brunstetter,Susan Page Davis,Melanie Dobson,Cathy Leggett,Vickie McDonough,Oliva Newport,Janet Spaeth,Jennifer Rogers Spinola and MaryLu Tyndall


I have read many of these authors before so was interested in reading this book. the stories are short but sweet. they tell of faith,courage,forgiveness,so many questions are answered and women wanting changes in their lives choose to travel by wagon train westward in the 1800's.  Brides to be at Christmas time, what could make a better story.
I hope you enjoy these stories as much as I have.
I was given this book by The Bookclub Network&Barbour Publishing for an honest review.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment