Monday, October 20, 2014

To Everything a Season (Song of Blessing, #1)To Everything a Season by Lauraine Snelling
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Series To Everything a Season, book #1 "Song of Blessing" by Lauraine Snelling

I received this book from Goodreads.com for a review.
I love to read this author so was a "Blessing" for me....


I loved meeting these characters that I have read before, such strong honest hard working people most are from Norway.
This book tells the story of some young girls in training to be nurses and they come to Blessing to work with the Drs Bjorklund's, Elizabeth&Astrid.  Miriam is the oldest in her family and works hard to help, it is hard when she travels to Blessing for a year of training.
Miriam meets Trygve and they both find they are caring for one another when she must leave for a trip home when her mother is ill and not expected to live.  He hopes she will return but she is not sure she can.
There is struggles in work and faith in this story and you will love reading how this author brings it all together.

Thank you for letting me read and review this book


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment