Wednesday, June 11, 2014

A Moment in Time (Lone Star Brides, #2)A Moment in Time by Tracie Peterson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Series of Lone Star Brides book #2 "A Moment in Time" by Tracie Peterson

I love to read about brides and their men so this book was just perfect for me.  Tracie is an author I like reading because she makes the characters so believable and lovable.
This is the story mainly of Alice but has little more of Marty&Jake from book #1 who was the lone star bride then.
Alice is being persued and has been hurt terribly that left a scar on her face, she is sure she will never have a man want to be with her but some men are worth more and don't notice outward appearances as much as the inner and Robert was just that man who came into her life after they moved to Texas.
You will enjoy meeting this big wonderful family of Robert's and seeing Texas through their eyes.  come read a great story that will take you to Texas near Dallas on a great ranch with cowboys a plenty.

Thanks to Bethany House publishers that gave me the opportunity to read this story for an honest review.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment