Monday, May 19, 2014

Until I Found YouUntil I Found You by Victoria Bylin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

"Until I Found You" by Victoria Bylin

This young author from Ky did a great job on this story of Kate Darby and Nick Sheridan...I loved it.


Kate is a young girl living just the way she wants in the big city with just the right job that gives her fulfillment, she is not ready for any changes until her grandma needs her and she takes leave of absence to help.

Grandma Leona has a story herself that is told within the story about her man and her life...I enjoyed the way Victoria weaved this story within Kate's story.

A giant condor on an isolated stretch of mountainous highway and Kate swerves to miss it ending up dangling high above on a cliff.  the only way to let anyone know she is there is to do SOS with beeps of horn.

Nick was riding his motorcycle on this same stretch of highway when he hears the horn and knows someone needs help.  this is there first glimpse of one another but Nick already knows Leona and has heard of Kate so this makes him even more motivated to help.

You will thrill to this story as you read about Kate and Nick's coming together...Can a young man that has changed his lifestyle from bad boy to a Christian get involved with a fast living young woman or can changes be made when these two find one another?

I was given this book by Bethany Publishing-Baker group to read and give honest review.  thank you so much.


View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like the kind of book I would like.
    Great review Paula!

    ReplyDelete