Wednesday, May 7, 2014


Linda and I many years ago sitting on lawn of the old school Walton Ky....
after a walk trough the small town that we grew up in.


I wrote a verse on the day Linda died April 6th 2014 in the afternoon.

I miss my sister.............Linda Louise
You have only been gone a short time from this earth and your body.
I sit here remembering your big heart and your smiling face and I
want to hug you one more time and know that will not happen.....
You said many times that you were ready to go but I will never be
ready .....
I know you are in a better place even before your body leaves the
nursing home, you are soaring with the angels and running around
on your new feet, while I sit here with tears in my eyes and a hole in
my heart just thinking  ~ I wish I had one more time to call you~
Sisters should not have to be parted and now I have lost two of
mine, younger sisters that should still be living and loving.
Now the two of you can be together and watch for the rest of us as
we will be heading in  your direction before long, keep an eye out for
us......
your loving sister Pauline

1 comment:

  1. Bless your heart Paula it is never easy to lose a loved one I hope you find comfort in knowing that they are at peace with our loving God. I will pray for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete