Monday, February 20, 2017

Tearoom for TwoTearoom for Two by Susan Page Davis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Guidepost book "Tearoom for Two "by Susan Page Davis

I picked up this book because of the author that I have read before. a little different story for me.

This is a book of mystery and I enjoyed meeting the two women who had been friends and now were widows and needed to make changes in their lives.
They decided to buy a large victorian house in their hometown and use part of it for a business of a "Tearoom", the other businesses on the street were thrilled to have them open this and many came to visit the tearoom.
The mystery begins when one of the ladies stops at the flea market and buys a teapot...you will like the story that goes with the seller -the buyer-the police-the neighbors. A mystery that is a lot of fun to read about.

At the end of the book , I read that a small town near where I live had been behind this story where a couple had started a tearoom in their home and did quite well with it...a plus for me.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment