Saturday, October 29, 2011

Relentless by John Bevere ISBN 978-0-307-45775-2

I have just finished reading John Bevere's book "Relentless" and I am amazed.
John states that Christians are not meant to "Just get by".   He says we should rule the earth. God gave mankind the earth to inhabit and rule. He gave us his abundant Grace and it is all we need to live lives abundantly.
 I had never thought of some of the things that John tells us in his book. He gives scripture to back up things he talks about and some stories of his own life where he uses his God given Grace to get through some tough times.
 I think every Christian should read this book and form their own opinion.

 I am thankful that I was given this book by WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing group to review.

No comments:

Post a Comment